Snack attack! Did anyone say fries and burgers?!Read more
Entertain the little ones with a shortlist of our kid-friendly favorites!
Sightseeing with kids... how does one do that without boring the kids, or having to promise them at least five times that you really are almost done? We are going to make things easy on you: these five things are a great way to entertain both your kids and yourself in Utrecht!
1. Rent a canoe (or waterbike) and discover Utrecht's canals from the water, whilst engaging in some physical activity too! Ask our receptionists for more information, or go here for bookings.
2. Visit Miffy at her very own museum! This iconic figure was invented by Utrecht citizen Dick Bruna, and was granted her own museum in 2016, as well as statues all over the city. Click here for more information.
3. Utrecht's famous Railway Museum is an all-time favorite among Dutch children, so we're sure your kids will love it too. More information? Click here.
4. Test your energy by climbing Utrecht's Dom Tower, and catch views of the whole city from its peak.
5. Museum Speelklok will have the little ones dive into the world of self-playing instruments, and provide them with a musically entertaining afternoon of fun and education!
Book a night in one of our Family Rooms at Eye Hotel and enjoy a weekend of fun in Utrecht! Click here to discover the many facilities of our Family Rooms.